Tuesday 1 May 2012

I imagine that thousands of people around the world are on the edge of their seats as their computers warm up waiting to read the next episode in the life of a box maker...
lots of cramps but no stick!
well - In the morning , exactly as planned, I clamped up the beading around  the glass. In the afternoon, again, exactly as planned I made a mirror frame for Chris' B&B guest bedroom (don't tell her - she hasn't seen it yet) and then in the evening I took the cramps off the beading, sanded it flush, and then it fell off! It hadn't stuck properly. The glass was fractionally too thick for the rebate. 
I'll glue it again today. And then oil it as well as some dovetailed boxes awaiting their next coat, and, of course -  the mirror frame. I'll photograph the new dovetailed boxes for the website and that just might be all I get done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment