Monday 30 April 2012

Trying to keep posting . So what happened on Friday? I managed to get the workshop tidy and vacuumed - it's been deep in sawdust for too long now and I finally fitted the glass to the upstairs landing . I think that job has been waiting about a year! so -not much in the way of boxes...When you're self employed you have to be ultra disciplined - I really shouldn't have worked on the stairs but they had to be done because we had nine guests over the weekend!
Maybe I should write in the morning what I hope to get done that day and then the following morning write what actually got done...

So, today I'll try to finish the big secret opening box which will house the visitors book. I really ought to make the long mirror for one of the guest rooms - but that's not boxes so I guess I should do it tonight - but going back into the workshop  after dinner doesn't appeal....

1 comment:

  1. Well Peter....As long as you have fun!!! There's always another box to be made...this will never end...Better live life to the fullest!!!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete